Friday, February 2, 2007

Thank You..

I usually don't say this kind of stuff, BUT, I really have taken for granted the things in my life ,but at least for now, I would admit it ...and i guess it's still not to late to express my Gratitude to someone who means a lot to me :

Thank you so much for everything,

Thank you… for your undivided attention,
… For your continuous support in my life,
… For your will power to overcome my anger,
… For your abundance love showered on me,

Thank you… for your strength to protect me,
Thank you… for you time to wait upon me,
… For your infatuation on me,
… For your patience to endure me,

Thank you… for your wisdom to guide me..
..For accepting my flaws,
… For bearing my worries on your shoulder,
… For forgiving me when I hurt you,

Thank you.. for the instant when I needed you, you rushed to me,
… For your care when I’m weak,
… For drying up my tears,
… For comforting when I’m down,

Thank you for believing in me when I’m in doubt of myself,
… For cheering me in when I’m on top of the world,
…. For not giving up on me when I choose to,
… For being my companion when I’m alone,

Thank you for sharing this journey with me while sustaining me all this while…

THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today’s newspaper we call it “newspaper”
But tomorrow we call it “wastepaper”
We call it “LOVE” because we cherish & treasure it,
But once we don’t, it means nothing anymore.

Love is fine & pure, it comes from the Heart
A heart that always protects, trusts, hopes & perseveres
But when a sincere love of 2persons being hidden & denied
Courage bowing to Cowardice
Mouth being used to tell lies
Trust being voluntarily abused & betrayed
It destroyed all the LOVE that we ourselves have constructed
Affection, Intimacy and Passionate love that shared by 2 lovers were being intruded & violated
Love is defeated by selfishness
Heart and the special bonds are broken apart
Promises & Hopes were being buried & forgotten
And Fate is ended with hurtful tears
Everything had changed, memories were the only thing that remains
Have been traveling from miles away, thru ups & downs to “You are My Only Destination”
But return with a hopeless disappointment.
No one should be treated this way, least of all, one who had been loved and who still loves
It is the sincere heart that is important
I still believe in Love, because “Love conquers all”.

Goodbye my precious love, Wish you well.