Thursday, February 15, 2007

What did I do on Valentine’s day?

Ok, first of all, thankz guys for reminding me about valentines day and for sorry for ffk my best bud,tj to karaoke or whatever late night movie he was planning.
Good gracious!! I wouldn't wanna know what further plans he has in store..

but I just dun celebrate because it so commercialize nowadays and not to mention all the stupid people paying hefty price for flowers, chololates, teddy and more rubbish.. “be mine!, be mine!” yucks….

No harm to those who celebrate, seriously.. Valentines should be celebrated all 365 days and only morons celebrate on the one n only February 14th.

Yes, its true.. I did not want to contribute to the people who take advantage of this day, whether is valentines or mothers day. So I stayed at home and contribute my money to pasar malam…for scrumptious food…..(yum yum)

So if you are ever planning to blown up on valentines, my suggestion is to used up the money to buy your girlfriend a GOOD DINNER, may it be at San Francisco Steak, Crabby HONG Kong S.A.R …so that both of you will enjoy licking and sucking the crabs…(good practice for the later program)…;p or just western cuisine at an ordinary cafe. AFTER ALL, It will cost the same for the 3 stalk of lilies that you bought, that will soon fade away OR the STUPID teddy that decided to sit at a corner of the top cupboard because it starting to collect dust.

Hey, who wanna hug a teddy when the gurl can hug a real man….. get what I mean guys..??

No comments: