Wednesday, February 28, 2007

All travelling..

It was a non-stop travel mania during my chinese new year break, after I went all around to visit my family , my frens and ex-collegue, I was up to Genting, blah blah blah…they were thousands of people and everyone was there to “fatt tai choy”. Ok that’s not my point, actually WHAT I wanna stress is the importance of drinking H2o while traveling, seriously…

Let me just share something….after Genting, I was heading down to mallacca, for some really good and delicious food..hmmm yum yum!

We reached there about 8pm, I was terribly hungry and not to mention that during my whole trip I was dehydrated and binge on fried food plus coffee.

** BIG MISTAKE**

I caught infection immediately when I reach mallaca, when I wanted to pee, it was like taking forever, not that I could not pee, but the feeling really sucks!!! Its like you feel like peeing whether you are walking or sitting, even after u peed so many times. I felt totally embarrassed and I told my frens that I will rushed to the mall to get my medications.
[ hey, there is nothing funny about it okay, I’m sure that everyone will experience it, but I’ll jus share and sacrifice so that you guys would know how to take good care of yourself the next time you travel]

We were in a restaurant aka cum “da pai tang” or sort of ..something like ASIA CAFE in 15, its something new in Mallaca, I really don’t know what is the exact name but its some sort like that..it was near Melaka Parade.

We did some sprint running cause it was 10 pm or so.. and the shops were all nearly closed,I ran so fast like I never ran before, It was like in those movies, where the actor were chased by aliens, HUGE GRUESOME aliens!! and they were running for their life (okay..okay…a bit exaggerating)... HAHAHAHAAHA

but I was trying to out beat time, I out beat my partner as well, I think he thought I was crazy to run that fast leaving him behind. Anyways, I got my remedy …I bought the WHOLE BOX of “URAL ALKALINIZER” well since they dun sell the sachet and I was desperate. Of course, after that, I was healed.i NEED TO HEAL

SO PEOPLE, THE MORAL OF THE LESSONS IS: drink loads of water when u travel. Your body lose so much water and even more when u travel, not to mention the humidity that we have in Malaysia..

Okay, wrap up:
I really enjoyed my trip cause I get to indulge in loads and loads of iced cendol with over pouring gula melaka during my whole trip. I would like to thank Hsu for his warm and friendly tour during my stay. He was the local there. Thanxx…

No comments: