Monday, February 26, 2007

Chinese new year holiday (Day 2)

Its been quite a while since my last update and now I will update cause I’m really busy during Chinese new year, it's either I’m munching on some cookies [yes people!!! I’m still trying to gain weight]
or I’ll be busy watching people gambling, not that I’m a gambler but I do enjoy watching people gamble, it a risk that they take… and when they lose the bet, gosh..u should really see their expression, especially when they are expecting to win and someone jus game faster….MUWAHAHAHAHHA
their face just turn into shocked mix with those perplexed look and I can really read in on their forehead [ HOW CAN THAT BE ??? ] and the next thing u can expect from them is ..( Nevermind, if I don’t win this round, I will win later) oh my gosh!!

On the other hand, the winner will be smiling and grinning…its like his lucky day and he will continue to think that it will be his lucky day the next and upcoming round, not knowing that his opponent is goin to devour him any minute ……so he better be in one piece cause the moment he slack, tats it!!! ..there is a new winner…that’s the problem with addict gambler, they’ll just stick their ass to their sit, whether they win, lose or draw…. I do find it really amusing, cause everyone has their turn losing and winning, I actually snapped pictures of them when they won, and those who lost, I really wanna post it up here, but hehehe..not very good la, posting their pictures here….. but anyways I jus hope that everyone enjoyed their Chinese new year!

No comments: