Monday, February 12, 2007

Last Minute me..

Ok, I’m not a last minute person, especially when it comes to fashion, but I’ve not done any Chinese new year shopping yet, I already know what I wanna wear and yet its already Monday, I have a stupid check up tomorrow and that means that I only have like 3 more days before Chinese new year.. Oh my god!!! that's like so little time

There is so many things in my mind now, the dresses, the cutting, colour, design, I wanna wear the latest trend, the dresses with the 60’s hairband and the pumps that is solid red, it will be so classic for Chinese new year!! and i cant like sneak over to KLCC because I’m working now…Let me jus show you how it looks like:

http://edressme.com/dresses574227.html#

Wait , let me jus make a call to my mum

Me : Ma,where r u now?
Mum : at home la, I got so many cookies to make oooo
Me : is it possible to make me a dress for Chinese New Year, the one we saw yesterday, printed floral in red, with white background and satin lace at the ends with the belt in the middle and ….
Mum : OK La, ok la, ok la ..I know which one, but when u comin bac?
Me : errr….i dunno yet, but possible ar?
Mum : Can La, I am your mummy la, u dun know me ar? If I want to make for you, sure caN WAN!!
Me : Yeah , yeah ( Screaming hysterically but not as hysteric as Elaine of course..her’s is
like octave note)

MUM : BUT NO PROMISES AR??
Me : Please please….
MUM : ok la, ok la , I try…
Me : Yeeaaaaaaaahhhh
MUM: : no promise ar…….no promise ar?
Me : Thankss..byee…..

Well, at least there goes for a dress, but still I need like 3 more, and a shoes, and earring also a pumps that match up with the handbag…. I’m not crazy k….i better finish up my work so that I have a chance to go shopping later..

Chiao!

3 comments:

voch said...

Nice dress! Take a break and go shop a lil before they run outta small sizes for you :P

niss.. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
niss.. said...

sorry bout the previous comment, suppose to write something, then my boss called me,
Anyways, i was doin some searching but to no avail..

SOB,Sob..hopefully to get the dress so that i can do some posing for CNY..LOL