Tuesday, February 6, 2007

It's jus another suckie day!

I have been feeling like this since last Friday, I don’t know whether it's the pressure I get from work of something personal that is affecting me …
I always HATE this kindda lousy feeling..

And this feeling had lasted till today which is already 4 days, I’m still working now but not to my best, (sigh) and I dun feel good when I cannot perform me best during work...

I’ve been repeatedly doing some stupid mistake at work when I know that i should not have, or that i could avoid doing it..…and my speech is jus nonsense when i talk to my colleague..i dun even know what i'm talking..my mind is jus so far away from what i'm doing, think I just need more sleep or more multi-vitamins…

Anyways, I dun wanna blog some more, let me jus feed my stomach first and see how it goes from there later…

No comments: