Thursday, March 1, 2007

THE RAT RACE

I recently caught up with a long lost friend, she used to be a very close friend of mine during schooldays, dun get me wrong, we are still very good friends …some how we got our own ways during college days and now we are landing ourselves in this city so called KL in a stupid rat race.

I came to know that although I’ve been enjoying my so called life, not everyone was… ok, I do admit that I really have tough time in my life, when I was in hospital, when I was heartbroken, when I was jobless, or when I had a job but I hated my job, or when I wished I just have all the money in the world.

Okay, too many of these dreams…cut the crap Eunice! Let’s get this straight.. I guess in everyone life there is up and there is down. All we need to do is to have some courage in our heart to overcome this entire obstacle and therefore we will have the victory. I guess the true challenges that we face is ourselves, our mindset. And most of all, I think God would not give us what we cannot handle.

Here’s a little encouragement to my dear friend, what ever you do, be courageous and strong! Never neglect your loved ones who used to support you once upon a time ago!
Cheers!

No comments: