Monday, March 26, 2007

Bad Habit!

I have this bad habit on reflecting on my work performance and how much pay check I receive when my colleague is leaving for another job.. since the assistant is leaving , IT MEANS I HAVE TO DO ALL THE SHIT JOB, because she is not around anymore , although she had given one month notice in advance but one month is like so fast, and I only received the news like last week, which makes the news 3 weeks old, leaving me only one week to ask her finished whatever she need to do so that I wont have to do it…

And now I have one week to recruit, interview and train a new girl…WHAT IS THIS? So little time, so much to do, and on top of that I have my own job to do..it was just last week when I complaint on efficiency and now …(sigh)…

And therefore, I’m now complaining my distress…. And I feel like getting another job, and I’m comparing myself with those that are getting bigger salary than me, then again their job is more stressful and I’m so lazy to do those kind of stuff…

Now I’m starring at the performance board in my office and my agent has already earn RM 9,000 for the second week, God knows how much she will earn by the end of this month. I wish I can be an agent , BUT I know myself.. if I would choose to be an agent, I would stay at home and do nothing because money is not MY utmost drive, thus having said that I’m stuck here AGAIN….

And I should not blog during office hours because it jus a strictly NO-NO! but then again I’m jus so frustrated for this kind of lousy feeling…

Ok, so my life is not perfect, and I know I keep saying a lots of AND, and And,……

So I think I will just stop here till my next post…

No comments: