Thursday, March 15, 2007

An Unforgettable Trip!

Last, last weekend,I went to Cameron Highlands, I’ve been there a few times before but we were there just for fun, This was my most unforgettable trip because I WENT TO Cameron without looking at my petrol tank, ok, maybe not all my fault, but part of it was the driver’s fault , nevermind if I’m d navigator… but STILL…ish…

After we checked out, We visited the place that we should visit while we were in Cameron, the usual ones: the Cactus, Strawberries, farm and blah blah, we left from Brinchang, and while we came out from the junction in Brinchang I spotted that there was only One Shell Petrol kiosk, so this was what happened..

Me: Wey, enough to go down Sg.Pulai o not?
Driver: sure can wan, no problem
Me: sure boh? Left only one (finger pointing at petrol meter needle)
Driver: that’s because we are driving upwards, so it looks like it’s empty but actually still got some more left.
Me: issit?.(maybe I don’t know much bout cars)
Driver: yes la…
Me: wokie… (since its your car)

So we was driving for a while or maybe more than that and I spotted a stone saying Simpang Pulai 35.. I don’t know whether its mile or kilometers, but i know its like still very far cause i stilll noticed that we were halfway down the mountains..

waaa…. 35 means got another half an hour only reach Simpang Pulai..????
Got so far meh?
when we came up, we also took about an hour......
issit?
what u mean? You were driving right?
then..like this..i dun think got enough petrol

i was speechless....because his tone is not funny at all....

u sure o not? Got reminder flashing?
Not yet, but soon, we’ll have to stop at a safe place already.
OH MY GOD! We are halfway now and I dun remember seeing any petrol kiosk man… (I look at my phone n there on my sony ericsson “no network” )
**( this is all pure sh*t, no petrol, no network, and middle of no where)..this is jus so typical la….. to make things worse...


Driver: eh the petrol sign blink already la, we really have to stop a SAFE place
Me: okay, okay….erm…. we stop infront la, ( there was a stretch of road that is quite straight in front, and we stop by…. And there was no car PERFECT! We manage to stop a biker, who said that the petrol kiosk is another 30mins drive…...

He did not want to offer us help until we offer to pay him a little bit of money…YEAH SURE….AND MALAYSIAN –BUDI BAHASA BUDAYA KITA- MONEY TALKS!

SO THERE, both of them went leaving me stranded here, I went and wait in the car, and knowing that there was no help, Duh, since there is no connection, my only way was to scream..in case anything happens…

but then again who will hear when I’m like no where covered by all this greenery…. insects? tree? aiyer.....U cannot imagine the agony of waiting for someone, and in a foreign place , (ok la although still in cameron but STILL?)

u feel completely lost, and fear off being kidnapped, hijacked and so on, my mind was driving me crazy…

I think after about 45 mins, they returned, and we had to pay the Orang Asli guy RM 50 for about 8 litres of petrol …that so FREAKING EXPENSIVE!

(sigh) but what to do? Who ask some smart ass to go down hill without filling the petrol tank…. So actually apart from this, we really had fun during this trip….

just go through the pictures la….sorry for bein cam whoring, I can’t help it!! LOL , no la, I seldom take pictures… (Slap slap) k k, jus enjoy …

Anyways, a picture means more than a thousands words, rite?


Cameron Tea Valley

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





All bowl of Strawberries for only RM 3.90 wahahahahhahah




Vege vege all the way!



(Please forgive me for theimages being too small)

Till then!

XXX

2 comments:

voch said...

Go downhill put free gear ma..just make sure u're on right track and the fuel shud be able to last. Btw once the indicator blinks, you can still drive to maximum distance of 50km at most. hehe

niss.. said...

issit? me n my fren damn noon with cars la...so dun know lo..but cameron is like down n up la...next time ask u tag along la