Tuesday, March 27, 2007

So many unemployed

I was not in the office the whole day today, I forgotten that my advert to recruit was actually out today and I have left both the admin girl do the talking. I also did not mention to them the actual date that I was free to interview. So I guess it was kindda hay wire for the receptionist

I was attending a meetin when I receive a call from the office

Colleague : wey, Eunice, so many call for interview la, tell them to come when?

Me : (I looked at my time, and I saw that I was 9.30 am, c’mon 9.30 am u know? And already so many call, this must be crazy)

ok , u take down their number, once I get bac I will arrange to call.

Colleague: ok la. Bye

And so she did. At when I got back to office, I think it was about 5 pm that time, almost time for everyone to get home n for me to get started. I think she handed me the list.

Containing of 42 people. I blink again and again , to see clearly if she miss out the number.

It was correct. 42 people.

Oh my god..FOURTY TWO? so many jobless people around???

And then I scan thru their names, guess what…..??

They are non –other than pest . PEST that eat what the government feeds, given discount to buy house for their lack of inefficiency in handling money and contributes nothing to the community. There you go…. All this jobless people around not appreciating what the government had given them, and even with all this, they are still freaking STUPID and even worse now, driving big cars because they think they can pick up the bits from the Chinese but still no progress even with the tiny leftover from us….

I’m not racism but I jus KENOT TAHAN, because this type of people that u recruit will also work for a little while and then jus leave. Waste my money and time….

So I auto filter all the list and I have only 6 people, ya ya do the math for jobless people please…..see how many of them are unemployed, wait they are PEST, see how much they are unemployed.

And there you go, only 6 and I was ready to get home by then….another new day tomorrow.

3 comments:

voch said...

One word, respect! Your calculator dam hebat, can subtract all the pests. Hahaha...

Chengaloony said...

jobless ppl looking for a job. hmm... i wonder why. XD

niss.. said...

hey, those not in Malaysia should be very very contented kay?