Monday, February 23, 2009

Mat tow tak....


Ever
since I was angry with B for several days, he has not taken any initiative to make me happy….or perhaps I’m too stubborn to be happy in front of him….B is a person that I care about but I will blog about him another time k?

recently, he had given me a letter …consisting of three coupons cutely drawn and sign by him…. Which I find rather cute and charming..

I find myself staring at the coupons, giggling and trying to make full use of the coupons that B had gave me......
I’ve been given three coupons by B to use with no expiry date and no limit.
Well the coupons given and drawn by him is called “ mat tow tak”..meaning?...anything also can….
It can be use for anything …
For a holiday
For a Back rub
For a handbag
For a car
For being my driver
For a house…waaa seh…..not possible la….

I think the list can go on,

I wonder why he didn’t give me one instead ??
could it be possible to request for unlimited mat tow tak with the one coupons I have…..?

That would be total awesome ness!!

What do u think ? what should I do with the coupons?

No comments: