Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Can life be more boring than playing free cell in office?

the time 17.57 pm...

And I’m figuring out if I should move the seven hearts above so that I can have allowance to move my queen….

I was playing free cell a minute ago and I could not find any better reason to start work despite its almost the end of the day……..

Though working in solaris is much fun especially when the sun sets, basically coping the day time in office totally sucks…especially when there is


No bonus.

No increment.


No performance appraisal.


No bonus leave.


No annual trips.

No hoi kong makan ( you usually have this lunch/dinner for chinaman company)


No free lunch.


No big ang pau..


Need I say more????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey gal, looks like everyone is affected by the current economy. no more fun trips huh....

Anonymous said...

forgot to indicate name gal....this anonymous person is ur yahmini....haha chiow gal