Thursday, February 5, 2009

What is your biggest ang pow.......

Ever since i've joined the new company here in Solaris, work pretty much sucks... there is saying that goes you cant have both...

both for me means a good pay, the other would be a good boss,

My previous job had me a good boss, but i work like a cow, monday to friday, half day on saturday, sometimes i have sms coming to me at night to remind me of the task i need to do tomorrow from my boss when i was bac in my old firm. however, the boss would make it up by buying me some fancy lunch or tea break. (i'm so easily satiesfied ...haiz....)

In a way, he was very nice...i guess it must be the feeling or remorse over the salary he had issues every month.... he must must had known that i knew about his monthly expenses that cost 4 times my salary....

anyways, after being working like a cow for more than 2 years or so, i finally call it quit and i moved on..... here to solaris, mont kiara......for a higher salary...
not that high but high enough for my monthly expenses la....i'm not director or ceo..how much salary u think i will have???

thus the saying, you cant have both...my current boss...let's give HER a name..PETTY ...is the most calculative, stingy, indecisive, crazy, pathetic, moody ,insane, boss one can ever have....

i've been here for 6 months and i think PETTY is starting to get on my nerves,

She gives instruction like a police officer, with a squeaky tone.....
its really scary.....

In the beginning Petty looks like every ordinary lady boss who is eager for you to join their firm, in the interview, she would suggest cool hang out places in solaris and that you will be appraise once you've completed the project,and i only work 5 days, monday to friday, i get to go oversea and everything is been paid for, meal, accomodation,blah blah blah.... or even better u get to override the commission if the project is good....

my oh my.....i was naive...and the terms n conditions were too good to be true....it was as sexy as my backside,i tell u...i mean the terms were attractive....of course i accepted the offer without hesitation.....

only to find out that my first asignment to kk, not only she paid for my expenses but she also provide me with a roomie, which is one of her sales staff to share room wid me...she also provided breakfast but not in the hotel, at the sum not more than RM 8 in whereever place i wanna eat and whatever extra that i cannot claim.....

pretty impressive right!..the overridding commission was more impressive, it seems that there was a threshold in obtaining it, that the sales team would close the deal, and i would only overide half of half..means not even enough to buy toothbrush n tootpaste...

whats worse, PETTY actually complained to one of my colleague that i'm calculative for submitting my claims....that is the paling hebat sekali....

Anyway, before chinese new year (CNY), i did ask PETTY if we have any off day because our company is so particular.....about feng shui.... and usually chinaman company distribute bonuses before the reunion dinner as well and ang pau for first day work after cny....i had ask her such question so that i could inform the accounts dept. what to prepare such sum......

WEll, for a start....we did not have any off day.....

We start work on the 3rd day unless we obtained leave...

the reunion dinner and and pau??


Guess what was her reply?




PETTY is quite creative.. u know

*


*


*


To be continued.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fast fast continue the story!!!