Thursday, February 19, 2009

Version 1.01

My auntie had came down from china during chinese new year 09, ever since she married the ducth guy...she had moved to Holland and then my uncle was transferred to China to an international school there.... who speaks chinese (not bad for a dutch guy, even better than me), i actually have not seen her for quite sometime, moreover...i did not realise how much she actually looks like my dad only until recently... ( u guys should come bac more often, it's really fun!! )

perhaps when i was very very young, i never thought that people can grow old, your aunty would always remain like that in your memory when they left you...(in this case, she had left Holland)..my brain jus cant generate how she would adapt wrinkles or eyebags unless she send me photos of herself.. don't you think so?

and secondly when you were very young, who would had thought that my aunty is suppose to be my father sister cause my mother would have a hard time explaining to me what is relative, and why we call her aunty and how come my aunty also have the same parents like my dad....but why she would be holding hands with another guy which is completely different from us, blah blah blah....i can be quite annoying for a kid. my question would never end.....

back to my story, since my dad is the eldest child, he was the first version that my grandma produced, my aunty just look like the girl version..and its really funny when my siblings talk about it..she is a version of V1.01 cause my dad is V1.00...(my dad gotta be the orginal rite?)...and thus my uncle was categorise under V.1.03 who seems to be fatter version....

compare to me, i may never look like any of my siblings, thats because i'm much prettier..or perhaps i'm jus anak kutip..maybe my real parents are rich tycoon....
ok ok la, i know what u will say...dun dream so much rite?

but being the eldest, version 1.00 is the authentic one..

You dun think so meh?

No comments: