Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Random

I’m blogging from work and despite I have a list of things to do, I’m here feeling random…. now, i really really feel like lazing at home on my couch drinking something hot…..

*Think*… Britney spears…she has accomplished all before the age of 30 , she has money as fat as her ass…. and now she is like this screw up mum with loads of problem in her life….and lost custody of her children..

Wakakkakaka… damn funny! :)

I kid, I kid… ..for someone who accomplished so much money but in return looses everything, it kindda sad, remember that she use to be this hot chick in “oops, I did it again.” ......Now its like “ ooops, I screw it again”..

Back to today…...

I think I’m a little crazy today, thanx to jason’s post about his snooze problem, I woke up late today, and I did the same exact thing, snooze mode till the phone give up on itself. If it wasn’t for my Grandad who came over and wake me up I think I will be late for work….again….well again here means I’ve been late this whole week since Monday, and although I’ve been sleeping more than 8 hours, I still feel tired in work and my mind somehow flew to “fashionista land” thinking of the shoes and clothes that maybe or later I can purchase

*SNAP OUT OF IT**

I think I should get some coffee to stay wake….

6 comments:

narrowband said...

Maybe you should be reminded that that Snooze function sometimes screws people up. These days I don't use that Snooze function anymore ;p Blame it on my self too cos no discipline.. hehe.. sometimes I'd place my phone as far as at the corner of my room, on the floor, so I'd drag my lazy ass across the room to switch of the alarm. Hey, that's effective, you know ;)

lilo said...

i wanna go shopping too !!! oh ya, i've been sleeping too much lately, damn~

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hallo! I suppose u r having those 'period' of the month where a ladies just like to 'rest' & slow everythings done. Well have a nice day & tomorrow is TGIF!!!!

Anonymous said...

it's not my fault ok !

oh you know what i did the next day ? I put the alarm clock on top of my cupboard. After I off the alarm I jumped into my swimming pool.

I definitely woke up that day !

niss.. said...

[narrowband] i think nothing is a scary as my grandpa shouting from the top of his lungs to wake me up.

[lilo] u better sleep more cause yr time is not not fixed babe

[hor ny ang moh] ermm..nope my period is still here yet, and yes i will enjoy my day

[jason phoon] there aint swimming pool, but i dont mind swimming on my bed again...lol

Gary Lim said...

i'm not like jason phoon. i dun use snooze button! (wahcheh!)...

i usually overslept.. wahahah! >_<