Friday, September 7, 2007

Jus another usual day...

I guess the 50th Independence is just a one day where people take a day off because once everyone is back to work, is like this mad mad world where people is rushing in and out of to work, working towards datelines, rushing here and there, stuck in traffic and cycle repeats itself.

I’ve been splurging on things lately due to ultimate boredom, clothes, handbags, shoes, new hairdo, supplement and make-up..i feel great doing shopping and although I know guys will never understand why girls have to have so many pair of shoes…

Well, you don’t have to, jus make sure your ladies are not using your money so that you don’t have to fuss about it… then again, many girls will be angry with me for putting up this post…

My purpose of this post? Well , no purpose…besides love , money can actually buy happiness........ although not forever, but a temporary happiness is good enough….but truly for me, my happiness actually comes from love…be it from family or friends…

Love ya’ll…

No comments: