Monday, September 10, 2007

I am the beloved daughter !

I’ve jus hanged up after talking to my mum for about an hour. Dun misunderstood, it was a friendly conversation with her. In fact, I enjoyed catching up moments with her on the phone nowadays compare to days in my teenage years where I used to succumb to all her needs…..

But I guess times have changed and I had became a parents to my mum rather than my mum to me…………..well that’s because she would do gardening in the rain and she would play tennis even her leg hurts…doesn’t it sound like a 6 year old to me?

Anyways, I was on the phone and I was referring to the snapshots that we took about the dress that I wanted to have ( my mum is a professional tailor btw).. she was stating that she already sewed the few design that we initially agreed on previous week….and i'm now following up with her yet another design.....

Add poor her, while she was sewing for me all these dresses, she was boycott by “Emo Elaine” and “Esther the couch potato”.. they were complaining & nagging on how my mum would sew all the dresses for me only to sew theirs later; they were obviously jealous……LOL..or so to say….

Both of my sis were nagging my mum on how she spoiled me and how they had ask my dad to stood by their theory and sing the same frequency as both my siblings….of course being a normal human dad would jus agree….

Who wouldn’t?? Especially when my dad has both noisy voices on both left and right side, my dad jus agreed “ ya ya ya u sayang her tooo much” as he speaks in a very low tone to my mum…

*

*

*

*


Deep inside my heart I couldn’t agree more… (I knew that I was my mum favourite) as I hear my mum ranting about how my siblings were treating her on the conversation jus now….. ... I also knew that my mum love em’ all the same, which parents wouldn’t?? and they would give their all for their children happiness…..maybe jus a little more love for me ; )

The truth…....as to why I am the favourite? Well, lets jus say that I never fought back, an even if did, I will later feel remorse and I would apologize to my mum..yeah…. I was a goodie good shoe (emo Elaine is going to vomit is she reads this) ….reality check? You can ask my mum….

siblings rivalry will always happen and i'm still my mums beloved daughter!



"r u your mum's favourite? "

5 comments:

Ph0t0graphy.com said...

It's nice to be loved. Maybe it has to do with being the first. But then again, you are a goodie good shoe, always smiling :)

Haven't catch up with you a long time liao. Hah.

lilo said...

haha, i guess it's the same for all those born the eldest in the family eh? they don show it directly but u can feel it rite? same here same here :)

niss.. said...

yeah, i guess being the eldest in the family has certain privilege, i should create an hall of fame for all the eldest yeah?

auseniale said...

hahahahahaha...
oh my god..i can so wanna die laughin and yes vomitting at the last part! hahaah
i didnt even ask her to sew anything for me lar, i dont care... hahaha it was esther who was complainin and drag me to agree with her. come on, favourite? ppffftttt *rolls eye*

kbguy said...

it's nice to be loved. Take care of your mum too.. than your children will love u as much too..hehe..(sounds like an old woman bla..bla..bla...)