Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Cold War Versus Addiction!

I actually wanted to blog about my latest addiction with fashion recently but I have been busy fighting the war. Therefore. I shall now tell u d story of my war first then my addiction.

The war I was fighting is a political war with the accounts called miss emo queen, I shall name her that from today onwards.

As I mentioned previously that she often have mood swings and long periods, but the worst had occurred where there was an important case to do last Saturday on 30th june and coincidently, I have other errands to run to, and she had the guts to take leave because she knew that I could not possibly split my body into halves and run both errands at the same time.

Thus, having submitted her leave form, mis emo queen knew that the boss a.k.a Mr Reverse Psychology would approved and she thought that I would have to beg her to stay at work on Saturday cause that was the only choice. Erk!! Xxxx tat did not happen!!

Being a rebel, I could not possibly succumb to all her idiosyncrasy… and although I’m not a blue eye girl, I believe I still stand a chance in this so called “cold war”. so what i did was I sent her an sms stating that she did not keep up to her promise and do not mean what she said.

Miss Emo queen replied: stating that she have forgotten the whole thing and that it was no big deal and would make it to office the next day. Mr. Reverse Psychology also called up to confirm and check if she would make it up to work the next day. But she later breakdown and cried because or according to rumors that my message was so cold and mean. Or that was the story I heard from the others ( other colleague that watch the incident of Ms. Emo Queen breaks down and cry)

Hey, at all time, I was outside and I did not know what misfits she had come up with. Whether she breaks down and cry because of my sms or because someone had called her “FAT” no one really knows what the problem is…

Yes, and so the cold war started since i last blogged and ended yesterday, because I had decided to bring this issue up to Mr. Reverse Psychology. And thus giving him this nickname, I think he would be capable to handle Miss Emo queen because not only is he much bigger and better or more powerful than her. But its because she has a a very huge huge C_USH on him. LOL LOL..sshh...shhhhhhh -----it's a secret k? dun tell anyone...

MEANWHILE
i have been addicted to the latest fashion clothing line, principles and warehouse...they are so suitable For petite people like me...

i love, LOVE , love all their dresses and i've been thinking to get my hands on this, this, this, this and this. i even show those design to my mum, and she tole me that they are so vintage and it was like grandma's dresses during my grandma's days...i wish my grandma didn't threw her dresses away....>_<....
"i was jus kidding..i WON'T wear by grandma's dress even if she keeps it..thats jus so eeewwwwwwww..

But, I so badly want em', and their so freaking expensive..getting all that would actually cost me RM 2,000. that would really burn a big pocket in my hole...a REAL BIG ONE...

because i need to save also for my Perhentian Trip which is coming in next 10 days...

so i'll take loads of pichass...till then

No comments: