Monday, July 9, 2007

Up-close and personal

I was bac in the weekend and I met up with some of my friends whom I’ve suppose to catch up some time , long long time ago. As usual , we were talking, and crapping and everyone is talking about how they are... embarking their career.

So, I think I pop out a question and mentioned that none us is attached or married.

Friend 1 : Wah lau, u think getting married is cheap ar? get one girlfriend like u also, can declare bankruptcy liao, some more wanna think of married..

ME : > _ <.. ( I dun think’ I;m tat bad), hey, everything I have , I buy with my own money la

Friend 2: tats why, this kind of girl lagi frightening!

ME: - _ -", (Apalah?? Like this also cannot? Like that also cannot)

So I asked another question…

“ how much money is enough to have a girlfriend ? with what you earn, cannot afford ar?”

And nobody answered my question, everyone was jus avoiding, all were giving excuse, lame and stupid excuses like:

“Wait till I have a better car”

“ Now is not the right time yet”

“Nobody wants me!”

“Enough only to support myself”

“ Too much commitment”

And the most weird wan.. “ No money to buy condom”


What kind of sick person is that???I was wondering how much sex he is involved in, or how he can be Addictive.In,Doing Sex (AIDS)..

But,in the end,no body actually revealed how much “ moo laah’ they earn, no matter how close we were, this question were very personal, something like revealing a secret where they have and extra organ or a third nipple….geeesh….tats so weird….

But if they asked me I would tell, well...... nobody did and they drop the topic….

No comments: