Friday, July 20, 2007

Baked and tanned.

Alas, as you can see , the title says it all…..will post about my perhentian trip later, still need to sort out the photos cause they were really crazy and hilarious photo that I need to filter…can’t post it up here, but if you see me personally, then I’ll show it you…

And need time to heal cause the sunburn in my skin is really painful..not to mentioned now that I’m almost the same colour as “mama’s boy”

Also, I shall get a hair cut tomorrow cause my trip to the sea had really caused bad bad damages for my hair and all my ends got tangled, got fed up brushing my hair to work for the past few days…

but if you ask me again if i would like to go perhantian again..my answer is YES!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Back from Perhentian. Cant wait for yr turn to blog bout it ^_^

lilo said...

haha, how i wish i can get some tan too, abu dhabi is hot, but not the kinda sun where u wanna get burned in u know? can't wait to read more about ur island trip :)

niss.. said...

will try to update as soon as possible guys.....pls be patient with me..:P