Monday, April 2, 2007

It’s Official !

I went back home last week to catch up with my family, I think it has been weeks that I’ve not returned home. When I went home my family was busy cleaning up the garden. A garden that was not bigger than 200 sq feet. Seriously!!!!

My mum and dad went to a nursery nearby and bought RM 300 of plants to beautified my so called garden . I think it was the last time, the person who came so close to my garden was my grandpa, who came down to clear the grass and help my mum plant the bougainvilleas and Christmas tree. That was century ago…say about 10 years ago…lol

It was already 6pm when I looked at my time, and it has started to drizzle outside, from the hall that I was sitting, I could see two shadows outside busy gardening and ignoring the rain. Unsure that they were both my parents, I took the initiative to get out to confirm that the two freaking person were my parents.

It was them of course. It was starting to drizzle heavily and I took an umbrella and courtesly invited both of them to go home.

ME: Excuse me kids, but I think playtime is over, it’s raining now….so please get your hands clean and ready for dinner.
MUM: we are going to clean this garden girl!! then later it will be very beautiful
DAD: we have been cleaning for a week already, it goin to be very nice

Oh my god, they are crazy , they cannot even maintain a clean car for a week and now they wanna clean up the garden, I mean, THE GARDEN!!! hello???

Me: u guys are just wasting time la, c’mon I’m can bet with you that all the carpet grass will just die


MUM: no, it wont, these are expensive grass


ME: ok, I’ll bet with you that it wont even last 3 months


MUM: ok, BET LA, I can tell by 3 months this garden will be very beautiful….if not I belanja makan


ME: ok, what if I win, THEN daddy have to belanja me makan and u have to sew me one months cloths FREE OF CHARGE
MUM : ok! no problem
DAD : onZ!!

oh my god, So, its official, this is goin to be a winning bet....i'm laughing my heart out....jus let me theoretically show you how this bet is goin to work… wahahahahahhaah

okay, i know the diagram is a bit blurr...the sides in light green on the left actually shows a row of short plant which is not taller than 2feet... and the cili padi plant at the corner...the shade in sea blue actually shows some plant...which i dun know.... and the oval shape shows the christmas tree..the rest is all suppose to be the carpet grass...So if any of these does not grow.. I mean DOES NOT GROW , either, grass, plants cili padi, or what so ever. I will win the bet. Muawahahahhha..

No wait. I SHALL WIN THE BET, it’s jus a matter of time……it already feels so good now..

will keep update in june, where the bets expire..now is the duration to maintain it...

9 comments:

voch said...

Sweet..I can foresee this coming up in yr entry already, what more with a diagram you drew yourself. Damn ON! Hahaha.. Win d, dont forget to count me in...well, for the morale support I give you at least :D lolx

niss.. said...

sure sure vic..still owe u a cuppa coffee from oldtown pd. will remember ya..

Anonymous said...

haha..it is not d end of the day yet. so u never know who will win the bet...it is too early to say that u r the d winner...we shall see..

-mum-

Gary Lim said...

niss' mum, i support u! =P *runs away from niss*

Anonymous said...

haha...i have one supported liao...
thank you handsome





mum-

niss.. said...

oh my god...this is so unbeleiveable ..a fan who does not support me in my comment list...??

Anonymous said...

LOL. Super funny la you ppl. Btw, i think you didnt mention what happens if you lose, rite? ^-^

niss.. said...

if i LOSE, i jus belanja them makan ler...whatsoever food they wan ...which is very unlikely..like i said..i wil win...

Gary Lim said...

so how did the garden goes so far?