Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Too Old to handle..

The last few days had been a pretty hectic week….but there is one funny story I would like to share….

It’s not a good story of course, cause it’s other people story, but this is about my grandpa and I dun think any of his friends have a blog, and they are all to old to know so who cares rite?

So yesterday was this very big festival in my place where the Chinese temple actually held an event where they are giving free boost and free food. I did not attend the event because all the food there was actually prayed t idols and I should not consume on those food. Furthermore, I have a date with another of my uncle because we went to the hospital to see his wife and then later meet up with my dad in Steven corner-setapak.

Those who attended the dinner were my other uncles. All my uncles are kaki drinkers so for sure they will be there, so if my uncles are kakis, then they must have inherited it from their father which is my grandpa. So it makes the half table drinkers la. it means they will only stop if the supplies stop..which is very unlikely..

So fast forward the time, it was already 12.30 am and me and my dad went home after steven's corner….as in home in kl a.k.a my house cause he’s too tired to drive home to pd, and I offered a shelter for him to stay la…..

This is the part: I went into the room and switch on the light and we (me and my dad) saw a pants which is believe too be worn by my grandpa for the dinner but the problem is that the pants is wet and is on the floor, (typical example:like a three year old kid where the kid peed in his pants and his mama took off the pants to wipe the floor..)

Me : omg , this is joke rite?
DAD : this joker must be kenot tahan la..(laughs hysterically) with al the HA HA HA

And my dads laugh so loud that he broke the silence and my grandpa woke up wearing only underwear and an oversize jersey covering his underpants....he stood up for 5 seconds and he look bewildered, and after staring both of us.. he said in canto “ mou chou la” – meaning dun make noise +__ +” and showing the hand signal (ssssHHH).. then he brush us off, walked passed us and went to toilet...

What is this?? What ? what ?? what kind of attitude?? Omg?

He came bac after a while and then straight away went to bed and started snoring before I can say “ this is unbelievable” THIS IS soooo..UNBELIEVABLE

Why? Why? Why I alwis face this kindda classic situation. And because my grandpa was too drunk to wipe the floor…guess what? I’m d one that is doin all this ah sei job..

Damn…

And I keep thinking to myself why my grandpa even bother coming home to pee, he should jus run to the toilet instead OR? jus pee anywhere near the roadside la, after all, who would be interested with an old man peeing at the side of the road..

I think alcohol is good but too much of alcohol is not good, NOT GOOD! in fact too much of anything is not good.. here u have..a living testimonial….

No comments: