Saturday, April 21, 2007

Frustrated with work, angry at myself!

Lately, I have not been updating cause I’m really so fed up with work.. I think everyone faces this dilemma when their in this working world whether they are the boss or the employee. It’s all peer pressure.

I think it’s the performance review that’s driving me crazy that is why I’m suddenly in this maddening-rushing mode to complete all my assignment and task. I dun even have time to breathe or enjoy my lunch break. All this is causing my diet to fluctuate as well.

Actually, I’m more angry with myself because I’m not performing to what I’m expecting. On the other hand, I’m mad at my boss because he is accusing me of something I did which I didn’t do and something that he thinks is important which I think is not. Okay, maybe everyone would wants to defend for their rights and everyone would like to say that they are correct and not wrong. And even though they would admit it that it’s their fault, people are likely to defend themselves giving their supportive reason to cover their backside.

I’m jus working to earn a days living, why life have to be difficult and I realize that the person that I’m working is one tough ass.


I HATE IT, I HATE IT..!!!!!!!!!

People who use their power and abuse it.. i'm gonna throw something now, so i gotta run.

2 comments:

voch said...

Chillll eunice...Chant *Chiiiillll* with me.

niss.. said...

how to chill? u have awesome twosome, then nokia6680, so its like threesome..;p