Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Awakening!

I have been really moody these few days cause my works sucks and I hate everything I do because it all jus crap , crap and I have lost the will to continue to talk about my job.

But yesterday, I felt refreshing after I went to a service an it really change my whole perception and the idea of my job. I wished I could share it with you, he was an African speaker and he gave a very hilarious speech but a very sharp message right through the heart. It was as though he was speaking to you. He preached for an hour and half but I wished he spoke longer. Maybe jus one message that he gave during a closing

“ God will fulfill all your needs according to His richness and Glory”

It means no matter what I’m facing. The One will provide everything for me. And I think that everything happens for a reason. Obstacle only makes one stronger and therefore I rest my case and accepted the whole situation what is goin on in my life right now.

A fren once told me that after winter there would always be spring!


No comments: