Wednesday, April 4, 2007

What are the odds?

Remember that all you guys were calling me human pesticide…??well then.. good news to those who feel bad for them…. I decide to give pest a chance in my office and I hire them… what are the odds??

Yeah yeah, u guys must be flabbergasted right now.

Okay here are some reasons to why I made such a decision:

1.Their requirement for salary is much lower (meaning company can save on fixed cost)
2.They are willing to work a day to day job, from 9-5, doin the same thing, 288 days in a year.
3.Their population is a lot, which makes them very competitive and will settle for a lower pay.
4.They are not pretty good with figures, so basically they will not jeopardize myposition….LOL ( ok ok, tat was jus for fun!!)
5.They are humble people, hmmm…did I jus said a good thing about them..??...well not all of them are like that, but the one that I’m hiring is humble, but still too early to judge…… let’s jus see after 3 months.

I think I have nothing much more to say because all I have in my mind about them is NOTHING NICE!

Hey, at least I’m frank and seriously I have no problem hanging out with them, is the majority of them and their stupidity that gives problem,
For EXAAAMPLE ….: Hovering on the bike with 3 people, not having family planning (because they are so addicted to sex), squeezing 7-8 people in a Kancil with their windows wound down, swimming with their clothes on (t-shirt & track suits), not holding their kids when they cross the road….buying bundle clothes which is worn by others, wearing 2nd hand adidas shoes, having picnic in klcc park-in the dark-feeding mosquitoes-aka becoming PARI-PARI (cause they are semi-naked)… and the list goes on….

Only the minority ones are smart enough to abuse such rights given to them….and therefore they are the one that are using this right to make themselves rich! So please, I’m not being racism because I did a good deed by hiring one of them ok??
Meaning it lowers down the percentage of bumi being unemployed…

I guess I’ll be quite busy the next whole week cause I will start to give her some work to do, maybe after that I will have more time for myself to do my work. And more time to blog… : P

No comments: