Monday, October 29, 2007

When your colleague ogle over what u wear…


I usually dress up for work pretty well, I’m not trying to be pompous here, but ever since when I was young, I will not wear the usual clothes that kids my age suppose to wear,

When I was a kid, I will wear really nice dresses and matching shoes because my mum would dress me up , and being the first child, everything you have pretty and is brand new!

Teenage, people were dying to try out their first levis jeans, but I didn’t grow much and being 4feet nine in high school, wearing jeans didn’t help much..

I was more in mini skirts and short pants, (it actually makes u looks taller) and boys my age were ogle at what I wear,

(maybe that’s why I dun have much girlfriend)…….

Call me weird, or wired, but it basically represents me!!!

I usually dun quite bother how I wear, because everyday I would dress myself with pride,

Matching accessories , shoes!

But today, I take a look at myself for 5 seconds to see what my colleague were looking forward everyday,

I know guys can be pervert, but pervert with extraordinary imagination is one hell of a pervert guy!

Today, as I was putting on make-up and final touch to my hair,

I took a side turn to see my curves,

Yes, the pants is a little tight,

And the top is a little low,

And the jacket buttons is place jus a little above the cutting of the top that I wore which gives little imagination to what guys think,

Ok!!

It is a little provoking,

My clothes were not designed to provoke,

It’s design to show a little feminine touch, a little frills, some lace , some beads, some ribbons, some of every little thing that a girl would like to have.

I hate clothes which give horizontal line all the way down and look like a tomboy suit,

If it has to be collar, then the collar will have some tiny petals with embroidery,

If it has to be trousers, then it would show some curve,

If it has to be a top, then it must have some frills and beads,

And if it has to be a skirt, it has to have lace,

I think my point is pretty clear,

I tone down my outfit today with a jacket because the last time I saw my colleague, he actually took a photo of me! And he actually remembered clothes I wear for the past weeks!

And for your info, this person is way way older than me, call it admiration?? but I call it sick!

its not like high school where u can go over and say:

"hey, stop taking my picture or i'll let your parents know or teachers know"


you can't be going over to yr colleague and said" HEY , STOP TAKING MY PICTURE OR I LET MY BOSS KNOW, OR YOUR GF KNOW"


what kind of normal people will say that?


if you were me, what would you do and not to make it too awkward??


7 comments:

mr jp said...

your older colleague is taking photos of you without your consent? that's almost harrasment ...

narrowband said...

I think it's harassment too. It's unfortunate that you came across a sick colleague...

Anonymous said...

Sick guy! Well, honestly I dont think its wrong to just properly decline or express that you can't just take my photo w/o asking me (in a mild or funny way). I believe he'll get the hint, in some ways

niss.. said...

thanks guys for helping, i did ask that he's not allowed to take my pic cause i have a very jealous boyfriend....but that statement seems to spice him up more....!!

Horny Ang Moh said...

So how about posting up ur pic here?? I am imaging how u look like base on what u write! He! He!
Have a nice day!

Cometh said...

Counter back by taking his picture and post it here on your blog. =p

auseniale said...

kick him in the groin i'l say :P