Monday, October 22, 2007

I’m having Monday Blues…..

Its already 8.30 am, my alarm rang 30 minutes ago, and I snooze it 3 times.

I refuse to get out of bed,

I slept late last night,

It was cozy sleeping under the sheet,

It was still cloudy,

It was raining outside,

A few more minutes then I’ll be up

( I keep saying that few 15 mins ago when it was 8.00 am)

I knew I need to wake up,

But my body heavily sticks between the blankets and the sheets,

Finally, I drag myself at 8.35 a.m

I knew I was late to work already

I also knew what clothes I need to wear,

But I was blur,

Despite the freezing cold water used to cleanse my face,

I was still in “blur” mode,

I put on my clothes and make-up,

and was ready by 9.00 am flat.

And when I was heading out to work, it was still drizzling,

I was yearning for a cup of the local the tarik outside my house,

You see, I’m trying to quit coffee now, n I try to drink less caffeine,

So tea substitute with coffee is al rite aite?

I reached work at 10.30,

It was late,

I’m not up to my routine yet,

The meeting bout to start in another hour,

I’m suppose to get prepared,

I refuse to. Because it is a Monday

Not to mentioned that the blogger.com is so freaking slow,

Plus,

Its has started to rain now!

I’m beginning to miss my bed

I wanna go home

Monday sucks bad!

I hate to work on Monday!

it almost time, i'm goin home....


No comments: