Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Miscommunication

I think communication is the core factor during work.


So many weird things had been happening today
First it was lunch.
There is 2 very famous curry fish head in my working area
Since my panel lawyer had been eating at “Peters” so we told her that we change places.

She agreed and so did few of my colleagues. we told her that we opt for the other shop instead of Peters. Lawyer and another friend will be a little late. So we’ll go first..

We ( me and the other 2)were there at 1.15 pm and thinking that we were early, we ordered food and waited

And waited….

And waited….

Then I called her and lawyer had told me she was there ,

0.O

“I dun see you”..thinking perhaps that there were too many people, I stood up and asked if she saw me. She too stood up and asked if I saw her

“NO”..period. was our reply…

I found out that there was another curry fish head around the corner besides the one that we mentioned… thank god they only ordered drink.. so they walk over to joined us..

it was funny when we shared about it....

….miscommunication …... >_<

Later at 3, there was a walk in client. I was busy so I told one my agent to handle as the client as the client was looking for area which my agent is familiar with

Turn out to be the client had wrongly walked in, they supposed to walk in to the developer next door to see the newly launched apartment.

What’s worse, my agent has wrongly converse the client message and after sitting about 30mins.. then they realize they have been to the wrong office…

Hello…can somebody tell me what’s goin on here?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I can tell you just what exactly is going on.................













MISCOMMUNICATION! lol

niss.. said...

thanx vic! its been like this the whole week, crazy man ..

Anonymous said...

Haha just kidding.. Chill take it easy ;) Cheers