Friday, March 6, 2009

Bac home with love

I’ve been having dinner without the person that I adore for the very past few days, and as time flies, the days had turn to weeks and I’ve always hated when we are separated for a long time. Long time for me means more than a week, I dun care if u think I’m crazy or others think that a week is still tolerable because for me it is not.

And yesterday was a very bad day for me, I did call him to tell that I was pretty much quite sick with work, and my lady boss is jus breathing down my neck as the exhibition days approach.. there were so many stuff to follow up especially when handover list and so many stuff she wanna change here n there. I jus need to get done. Yes, I complained over the phone and I needed attention and I needed him over , if its possible, to comfort me , to hug me, to make me feel better….of course there were worst problem that he was facing at work because he had explained that he was gonna be busy during this time of the month. But it still didn’t stop me from complaining and sulking to him.

“ you know what? I’ll take the next flight home”

“ what? Why….? I tot u haf work ??”

“ perhaps you would feel better …..i’ll see you in the evening then…take care baby”

That was the sweetest thing…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no... u have made the most frequent mistake in a relationship. U showed him u're very needy. :P

just joking.

But very yuk mah!

niss.. said...

[adrian lee] needy not good meh? i know u also like wan geh.... :P