Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My new love

I’ve been busy lately at home, I cant wait to get off after work,

My new love now is occupying most of my time,

Very exicited,

as for now, i look forward to go home...

no! I am not talking about orgasm if that is what you thinking

But ever since having crappy wardrobe and increasing number of clothes,

I have transport all my clothes in my luggages which looks like a bunch of crap and loads of crap...


Voila. ....


transforming....this



*

*

*

*

*

*


*

*

*


TO THIS ..



...



by the way, the light was bought by Mr.B, he says its the moon....+__+

you dun wanna know what else he said but i did mentioned him not to stand under the moon, incase he turn into a werewolf....

and i dun think the movie underworld is nice ok? ok gettin a bit lame now...


anyway, I've been busy hanging all my dresses, tops, and categories them in their respective places

Finally..my dresses finds its place call home...

No comments: