Wednesday, March 11, 2009

101 ideas to suprise your loved one

What do you do when your boyfriend decided to come home early and give a surprise so that you would be in total shock when you sees him?


No, its not going for fine dining…




and NO, it not attending some live band…



Instead, you come here


*

*

*

*

*


it’s 11.30 now and every freaking person I know is either lazing at home or watching tv, joey would probably be sleeping and dreaming about prince charming riding in white horse to come and save her….

I came over to the pantry to load some cappuccino for myself…..and boy do I wish I have this in my office..ok ok..i look like sakai cause my office is so cool, smacked in solaris and yet dun have some thinga magica like this….



Remember the crazy boss who is pathetic and stingy? U think she will reward the thinga magica for me like this? Likely not la…. So (tai fong meh)generous?

I think multi national company are jus so cool, ok ok….like I said it again, I am sakai la, cause I’m working for a small company and I dun have like two freaking microwave which says “HALAL” and “NON-HALAL” ..i only have one which everything goes whether you like it to be halal or not……

K la, I really should be signing off now cause my boyfriend would think that I’m having a great time in his office…which I dun…. cause I wanna go bac to my bed to sleep…..

No comments: