Saturday, March 29, 2008

Maxis drives me crazy!


I received a call from billing department yesterday stating that my bills were amounting to RM 1,225.00 and if I dun pay the bills immediately, they would suspend my line.

The maxis line belongs to my corporate line and it was link to my boss so that we can make free calls to each other everyday..bah~

However, I soon found out that the customer service had mistakenly sent out the maxis statement to another branch because the branch had moved and they had used the company name to register and therefore all statement were delivery to that particular branch. I was furious.. well~ of course….

Now that I didn’t receive the statement, I was angrier …

So I called up the billing department and told them that they had made a mistake and told them not to suspend my line or they can wait for my hotline complaint letter. The billing department then told me that she would pass me to the customer service department to settle my problem..and here was what happen….

Customer Service : hello, morning, khairul from maxis happy to assist you…

Me : yes, I’ calling from XXXX, its regards to my statement account no :XXXX which have been sent to another branch of mine. Can u clarify what is goin on?

Khairul : it says that you have moved to blah..blah..blah..petaling jaya.

Me : no, my address is still the same..its xxx kuala lumpur..please make sure you send all my statement to my original address.

Khairul : I can’t do that. I’m not authorize to do so, unless you write me an authorize letter to maxis so that I can change your address.

Me : bullshit! I didn’t authorize you to change my address to petaling jaya, so who authorize you to do so.???? .this mistake is done by maxis, I dun care how you do it, you fix it and send it bac to my original address!!!! why should I write an authorise letter..?? you should be happy that I don’t write a complaint letter to you…

Khairul :……………………… erm..let me check for u….. er,..i will report for u this matter to my billing department

Me : ok, give me MY case number!

Maxis had been very disappointing, in the afternoon, the billing department called me and stated that they receive a letter from XX…(the manager) had requested that the statement to be change. I told them many times that I will not issue such letter because there were many branches under my company name… the other party on the line soon found out that the letterhead carry a subang jaya address below, which means that the letter was not issued by me nor signed or authorize… which is utterly maxis blunder!

There was a silence before she said that she will check it out

Again? Check out?...how many staff does maxis need to check out that the letter was simply issued by another branch requesting change of address? How many?

Maxis disappoint me …!

I rest my case.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chill chill eunice. This customer service sometimes can be quite irritating, they dont get to the root of the problem instead passing it around.

The next call you will get is the customer satisfactory rating call. hahaha, i know what you'll do! :P