Saturday, March 1, 2008

I never said that I was normal

Before I start posting up the Bangkok side of part 2, I jus wanna share a little short story about me….

It happen this weekend, and I have been pretty much playing dressing up to work,

if you asked any girls,

They love playing dressing up;

That why when they were kids, they have dolls with hundred of clothes so that they could dress the doll up and imagine the doll will have its very own occasion.

Fast forward 20 years, the doll will basically turns out to be themselves because they will go shopping and by hundreds of clothes and dress themselves up.

Me?

I fall into this category of vain…..

Yes, I go shopping,

And I buy clothes that I love ….not one but more than that la ok?

And the clothes would jus be simply plain it there is not bags or shoes or bangles to go with…..

And yes…in additional, I also enjoybuying others stuff besides clothes as well…..

Bags, shoes, make-up, blings, yada- yada…..

Lets jus say I enjoy buying stuff for myself…sound selfish?...

you bet I do…..

I did mentioned that I was in Bangkok last month, and yes, there were numerous clothes for me to wear even up to this date. After Chinese new year, I have been wearing different outfit everyday to work until yesterday, because I have this particular shirt that I have wanted to wear ever since I bought it in bangkok and its not officially launched by me yet…. and I’m dying to wear it…..

Since it was a Friday , I thought that I may as well go for the rugged outfit that has been hanging in the cupboard calling my name to wear her…

A quick check at my diary shows that I will not have any appointment an so I did, I wore that outfit wid striking colour of blue and pink with plunging V-neck line..

I’ve matched my clothes with the boots that I borrowed from my mum and the handbag….

When I have reached office, my colleagues came over to comment on the clothes; the boots and the usual stuff that they asked…my boss..nope… he never bothered…

However, He was walking towards the pantry when me and my few colleagues were chatting about the clothes that I wore… a fellow colleague was trying to pull my boss legs and and said

“ hey boss, you see yr assistant everyday also wear until so “geng”

his reply came in quick “ I never said that she was normal”

…(in my heart, i could not agree more, people who knows me know that i;m "sot")

and there you have it….my fellow colleague gave a good laugh..

… I could not agree better, I have never been entirely normal when it comes to dressing up ..even..during childhood or even in church.. you can literally check with my homies fren, they will reveal the answers.. ..

be in normal or not….. … if you feel good today, go play dress up!

6 comments:

Horny Ang Moh said...

If a lady is 'normal' then where got guy to be attracted by her! She will be 'special' lah! Then very soon she will be someone special!
Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

I can totally tell you guys she dresses up well almost all the time. Except sometimes when i go over yr hse hahahaa

narrowband said...

I don't get it. How abnormal could a person be? I hope you don't get dressed up a la gothic style though... Some people are just better dressed than others. Some people take the pain to really try and make themselves look better - in a way it's to boost his/her own confidence as well.

niss.. said...

[hor*ny angmoh] lol..so i guess your not normal as well izzt?

[voch] dun la flatter me, shy la

[narrowband] not the a la gothic style la... damn freaking lerr...
but if you dress well, you really feel good,

dun believe me? go to pavilion and do some people watch during lunch time...i kid u not

Weird Dan said...

fulamak.. dress well. I must see someday...

But if you're not normal, you're weird. Wah... you want to take over my weirdness title ar WAKAKAKA

Anonymous said...

haha.. i think if continue withh dolls are more cheaper