Wednesday, March 12, 2008

abby looks like who?

Ever since I’ve started working in KL, I’ve been staying with my grandparents whom is my mother parents. Everytime when I go for breakfast at the nearby kopitiam outside my house, I would get remarks like

“ aiyor, your granddaughter looks like XXX ( my mum’s nickname) when she was young”

Or

“ your granddaughter looks EXACTLY like yr daughter”

And on and on and on……on and on.....

It had always been the same comment and whenever I’m introduce to my mum’s friend or some new people. They would say that I look exactly like her…..( what the ???)



Anyways, here's a photo of my mum, everyone and me,


no prizes for those who can guess who is me...




I dun see where the resembles are because clearly, I’m more prettier than her….

(now if she reads this, she will totally disagree with all that I’m saying but as a matter of fact it is the truth…that I am prettier than her. ..hahahahahahahah)

Now take a good look and Abigail, Abigail is my youngest sister and she is this smarty pants whom u will enjoy talking to….

#abby is a charmer.....isn’t she cute? This photo was taken in Singapore at suntec. After feasting on some jap food…as usually , she will do weird poser for photo shoot....this one was quite normal cause it was really difficult to find one that was normal.....now everyone who knows abby will know that she looks like my dad, and she too knows that herself....

Now, this photo that you see below is my mum’s family tree… can you guess which one is she?

( Hint : abby looks like here )

Still can’t guess???.. omg! My mum is the second from the left….c'mon!!the two person seating is my grandparents….

They look somewhat crumple & crinkle up now in reality…. so better not post them up here!!

# take a closer look at Abigail in picture 2… now she does look like my mum…isn’t it…???


This photo was taken in hong kong if i'm not mistaken, now what do you know, its looks like those who looks like my dad coincidently also looks like my mum..? i think not??

So...if i dun look like my mum nor my dad...then my dad must be this rich tycoon la, mistakenly exchange when i'm still a baby..no wonder i have high taste for fashion and food...ok ok

I kid, i kid...

Or rather, my dad must have hutang ah long some money and had ask my current dad now to membesarkan me.......ok ok

I kid i kid that too.....

I was actually very happy to share this photo that i found yesterday at my grandma house while helping her to clean her cupboard...there were so many photos that i've found about my mum and there are certain pose that until today, elaine has some traits of it...i'm not gonna post those photos here cause later elaine will get emo la......

And if you guys found your parents picture...share it wid us also la...never mind that they wore bell bottoms or retro hair....

7 comments:

Horny Ang Moh said...

Of cause lah u look a bit here & there among ur parent & family members!
It will be terrible if u look like 'ang moh'!!!
Have a nice day!

niss.. said...

[voch] she memang look like my grandma..weird rite?

[hor*ny ang moh] may u look really han sem leh??

su said...

your mum look like my fren's sis. i am serious.... n abby is sooooooo sweet........

niss.. said...

[anonymous] thanks for dropping by..i know how jealous are.......you actually drop a comment to said that..lol

Anonymous said...

just stumbled here,your mum looks like a indo maid la,no offence

narrowband said...

Eunice, why don't you delete coward anonymous comments. Turn on comments notification, so that at least you know when a new comment has been posted.

I've seen some photos of my dad when he was younger.. and I hate the fact that I resemble his youthful face... ARGHHHHH~~~~ ;pPp

niss.. said...

[david]..its ok with me, i dun take into account what anonymous coward said, maybe this coward feels better after criticizing....some people are jus plain sick!!

if you look like your dad, it means that your dad is good looking la..lol