Friday, April 4, 2008

work! work ! work!

My boss have been breathing down my neck recently after I had tender my resignation. In a way, he’s been beating my confidence down whenever I’m in d midst of accomplishing something.

Previously, There were some task that were delegated for me to do last week, but I can only do one at the time, so I have choose which one was in more priority and finished those that had dateline first. for the task that I’ve done; he had replaced it with another task, for those that were in the process of completing; my boss have been hounding me and making sure that I follow up closely via sms, calls and through conversation every now and then….

ARggh~~~

Its driving me crazy and now I want revenge : P

Well, I will not la ..but I am capable of doing so.. .. .. and, and I' still complete the task now, only a little slower.. i’m not trying to be a rebel although naturally I am but work is work and I try to be the best because I always wanted to be best.. …

I’m still considering now if I wanna continue blogging or continue working? Any suggestion?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

U resigned liao mah... of course blogging lar. ;)

niss.. said...

eunice to adrian : me not as good as you ma, you pro blogger, me kanasai blogger ler....

Horny Ang Moh said...

Wah! U resigned arrr!!! So now becum 'siu nan nan'( Rich wife )???
So can blog lah!
Have a nice day!