Friday, August 3, 2007

Life's like that….

As I sip into my morning coffee that I made myself this morning in office, I browsed through the daily headlines and saw that the student of UTAR was sexually assaulted and strangled. I wondered that the city now I live had become more notorious and each headlines is affecting my career…

Just previous day, there was this guy who bought this condo in Mon’t Kira from an auction get to know that his house contained 11pieces of crap….you can imagine his horror…OMG..

Being sick with the headline, I went and browse the internet to read some blogs that I have missed. was also blog hopping till I came to this post:

Anyone looking for a place to stay?


hahaha…she jus posted it up a day ago and I came to know that a good friend of mine actually recommend me and I coincidence saw his comment..

Life is jus so small isn’t it, coincidence? It happens….where you least expected……


P/S: i promise after this i will post about my trip k?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

11 pieces of crap? refering to what ah? sorry im a bit blur :P