Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Wake up Call


I was sick for merely 20days,
Pneumonia was my case, but that's not my point, what I wanna share actually was my wake up call in life during the time when I was sick.

When I come to think about it, I came to realized that all this while I have taken for granted - my health. It never occurs to me that I would fall really really sick. I tried to fight the viruses in my body physically, spiritually and emotionally, but my mind was not strong enuf because I was getting weaker and weaker each day. Even with money, I could not buy back my health, it was really hard to pass time, and every minute of my life, I really wished that I could discharge immediately and get well like a magic potion..*puff*

I came to realize that life is actually very short and we should learn to cherish and appreciate the one we care, especially our family and our loved ones.


Out of needfulness, we learn to be grateful,
Out of poverty, we learned that one does not need material wealth to be rich
Out of purity of heart, we are reminded that there is no need to be who we are not.

No comments: