Thursday, December 21, 2006

Rain makes me lazy

I slept early last night but refuse to get out of bed this morning, despite that I have to work, I still was swimming around till 8.15 am, which predicts that I would be late for work at least 5-10 minutes……NEVERMIND…..

It has been raining for these few days, my laundry bag is overloaded, (mind you it's a huge laundry bag)........maybe about 2 weeks clothing)
I haven’t been doing my laundry….( since I have tonnes of clothes and undergarments) …….LOL

I just don't care because its been raining and I just dun feel like working whether its at home or at work…..

While I was at work, I stared outside the window and saw that it was drizzling outside, the rain immediately gave me a reaction to be lazy again….. I just dun feel like working,
I feel like snuggling under my blankie and covered it up to my neck and jus go to bed…….

This is those day when you just don’t feel like working, and everything you do at work is done half heartedly.

I wish to see the sun again because the rain just makes me lazy.

1 comment:

auseniale said...

sigh
melaka rain more than 24 hours dy
if u read the news..im pretty sure u knew it rain..and flood too~
i also lazy to go class...
but..
eh wait a minute..no buts..
i do SKIP class...haha :P