Monday, December 18, 2006

The Perfect Gift!

Christmas is just around the corner, and let me tell you, I rather give an “Ang Pau” rather than to fumble and walk to search for that perfect gift! With an “ Ang Pau” you won’t have to worry buying the wrong gift and it also means cash for the other party..It’s a win win situation…

If only Christmas have this kindda rule of giving out “ang pau”…then it would be much easier, it was difficult choosing and shopping for them (my family), I thought that I would be an easy task since I’ve know them and they have been so part of me, it would be a piece of cake! I later found out no matter how close we were, I neglect the most common stuff…… their size, their colour, ect etc. (Sigh) All this while I thought that I really knew them, but as they continue to grow every year, I also knew that their taste are likely to change from year to year.

I researched how the gift would be perfected for them based on their character....(no kidding) I learnt to discover what my sister would prefer in colour, their actual size, the cutting, design, brand, trends etc. I was also worried what their expression would look like if they had unrevealed the gifts I bought for them. Would they love it, would they just pretend to make me happy?

Mind YOU, I spent my shopping at 3 places and took about 8 hours in total. But anyways, when I take a look at the gifts, I was very happy with what I’ve achieved. I manage to buy gift according to what they like…well of course they would not know what is it like but it was worth it because I Know THEY would LOVE IT!

Guys, dun worry, as friends… I would not miss your part k? u guys know who you are……..

It had been a wonderful experience shopping for all of them and I would look forward again for the coming year. I’ve learnt to know that no matter how much the gifts cost, The Perfect Gift would actually comes from the heart. That way you won’t go wrong..!

3 comments:

voch said...

I thought girls like the excitement of walking for God-knows-how-many-hours to shop for gifts, hehe :D Nice pic btw!

niss.. said...

not in this case vic.....its buying for everyone except yourself, while shopping is buying for yourself...i should write a blog about the differences! LOL

Isaac Ng said...

hey.. wow 8 hours devoted to people other than yourself..that is a very nice thing to do. didn't know about this side of eunice..haha...all the best in your findings...and may you grow strong physically and spiritually in God. YEah.. we were put here on this earth for a reason...
..to serve others;)take care!