Monday, November 26, 2007

Is it possible to see more than that?


I’m very impressed at todays fashion world and most importantly at how a girl dress.

A friend whom I always hang out always tells me that it is possible to actually see the whole breast even with the bras is in contact, I do not know how most guys actually does this. But once, I tried to see what my friend was peeking and the truth to be told, I actually saw her whole breast, and yes , she was wearing a bra and she was also trying a new shoe. But the bra was hanging loosely and her top was not helping either.

A bra is actually meant to support the breast, unfortunately most women wear their bra bands too high on their torsos and throw their measurements off. As a result, their breast is exposed and I think guys are literally enjoying their shopping trip nowadays because there are so many free show to see.

At first, I find it hard to believe because although I have many peek a boo shirt, it is literally, impossible to actually see through the outfit unless you really have superman’s eyes. But I have done a research during my last trip to “ the curve” on Saturday and believe me, there is so much you can see! i am not pervert, nor lesbian.


At first, i feel awkward to actually stare at what to seems like ..ahem...breast....but i soon to find out that the ladies in Klang Valley do not seems to bother if their outfit is revealing more than, well, boobs!!! these pretty ladies have no intention of revealing but i guess its the bra that is improper...

No wonder, no wonder….even Aldo shoes are selling like what ? RM 200 a pair? guys are still accompanying their wife , gf, friends there.

I’m more aware of my clothes nowadays because what I can see in other, others may also see it in me….i’m not saying that I have a great figure but when there is a free show.. who will not opt to see? correct me if i am wrong.........

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rezeki jangan ditolak rofl!!..... aahhhahaa :D

niss.. said...

voch..... ohh...means u agree that u have been seeing many free show too?

zewt said...

give us guys a break... sometimes, it can be quite awkward too.

there was once when i was talking to this girl in church (yes... church!) and she was wearing this really lose spaghetti strap and like you said, the bra aint helping... i could literally see the whole thing by just standing next to her. our height combination didnt help either.

she was fervently asking me things and telling me things and i was struggling between looking away (which is rude) or look at her which at the same time can feast my eyes.

iwan c.m.n. said...

ahh, i seconded zewt.

narrowband said...

Don't they realize anything? I mean if I don't wear undies or if it's not properly worn, surely can feel 'air-y' one mah ("cooling" la tu). Maybe they just like to expose their boobs.

niss.. said...

[zewt] you can try looking at her eyes ..cause thats what people do...when they talk ,

[i wan cmn]well, i can see why ...cause zewt n u are from the same species ...lol

[narrowband] so do u go commando often?

Horny Ang Moh said...

Totally agree with what u have written........I meant the part about free show! Ha! Ha! Anything that is free I want! Sometime the show just present in front of u so no see also cannot! Once I have try to be a good boy & inform the lady I can see her 'nen nen'.....instead of saying tq to me I received a slap!!!From that day on I have not being a 'good boy'!!
Now will u slap me if I kindly say to u I can see ur 'nen nen' & ur 'nen nen' is the most perfect 'nen nen' I saw????
Or will u say tq for warning u & also tq for my compliment???
Or will u be the outragous type & say ' Wah u see my nen nen arrr!! Nah! See some more!!! Good or not!!!'
He! He! Have a nice day!

xniquet said...

girls can always see the guy's free show too wat, it is a fair world, some more guys doesn't wear bra ...so it makes it easier...

now we are even...let the free show commence :P

Anonymous said...

No way!!! I tried so hard but I never get to see anything.

....

No, wait. I don't go shopping. that's why.. ahhhhh...

niss.. said...

[hor ny ang moh]maybe hor ny has been trying to peep other people boobs, thats why kena slap....so now u bad boy!! noti noti!!

[x] how can it be even? u dun go around without yr underwear , do you??...so it cant be consider even dude!

[johnny] my suggestion is u stay at home and be a good boy!

Satkuru said...

couldn't agree more with victor :P but then again, i have realized some girls chose not to bother at all and guys have nothing to loose either by feasting our eyes *that doesn't mean i lurk around for these opportunities or do i ?*

hahaha i couldn't stop laughing reading X's comment

zewt said...

i was tough for the eyes to stay focus on the other party's eyes.

also... if u stare at the girl's eyes... the girl will then think... "is this guy trying to hit on me?"...

another predicament.

Anonymous said...

Haha, well i can't exactly stand on the other side of the fence because I am born a male you see...hahaha

niss.. said...

[satkuru] guys are good at opportunity perhaps...so i guess u always have unintentionally free show!!!

[zewt]you should stare at he girls eyes and not somewhere else when talking..try it wid yr mum, its a good practice!! LOL

[voch] =_="