Friday, December 7, 2007

Pre-shopping event

My aunt is in retail business and recently her shop had closed down and she has some stocks at home which need some clearance sale. She had invited me over to sell of her stocks to me at cost price.

" Cost price......Cost price...."

Being female, at such offer I would never resist…....

Since it was sold at cost price, every dress that I tried, and like…. would be actually put at a side. And since there is no price tag, I dun have problem deciding.

It was just try, liked it, buy it… soon after an hour, I find myself having a stack of clothes which looks to be like laundry from afar, however, when my aunt had calculated all of em’..it had only sum up to RM 200 + which is a very very very good deal for me considering that I have about 10 dress??? I shall show the pictures later…….

Can’t wait to wear all of them this week!!!

4 comments:

iwan c.m.n. said...

oh.. how lucky you are. I've never dreamed of anything like this. Have fun with all those factory-smelled items! :D

narrowband said...

That's a bargain! I was on a shopping spree last weekend too, my family has this voucher thingy which amounted to *quite* a big figure and there's no expiry date. It was the first time I chose items without actually worrying about the price tag (well, naturally I still worried but...)... I've never done this in my life and it's so blissful :p

niss.. said...

[iwan c.m.n] they dun smell like factory dear, they smell like my laundry, cause i washed em' first!!

[narrowband] it feels great to shop this way!!! i agree that it is blissful....yay yay!!

voch said...

Xmas shopping partially done i see!!
hahaha... great buy:D