Friday, January 12, 2007

What is Fair in this World?

It’s been a hectic week for me and it been work, eat, sleep,eat, work, eat,sleep, eat… (did i mention eat?) there are too many things in my mind and too little time to delegate…

I was on my way to another branch in Sri Petaling when I was complaining my distress about not having enough time to do my work to my boss. He was saying that the system in Malaysia is wasting people’s time. The dinner would be at 8pm sharp, and people will start to leave their house at 8.Even in this line that we are working, an excuse of “traffic jam” would be a very common and acceptable reason to a late appointment. A call to the government bodies means a follow up call on the 3rd or 4th time to get the message through and 3 to 4 days to get things done.

My boss finished his small talk wid about “What is Fair in this World?”
There are only two things fair:

1stly, everyone is given one life and 2ndly every one is given 24hours.

Thus having said that,.I feel that in order to get things done, we should apportion what is most important and pick up the necessary info. How we work and delegate our job is all in our hands, because time is running and this resource cannot be replaced. How we use our time wisely really depends on how we make the most of it…
So guys, if you have time to read my blog now from home, please find a job k? its enough of lepaking at home already…(you know who u are)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well we also fair to die one time...lol

niss.. said...

siapa lah yang anonymous nie? come come reveal yourself!!