Sunday, April 19, 2009

i wonder....

Defeated.

I usually dun feel this way but when it comes to love I become weak, I’ve been trying to find the right words to say but this has been the hardest… an I’m still lost….

Looking back, I wonder if I had made the right decision,I wonder if the sleepless night was worth it, or the endless tears would wash away hurts that could never heal; I wonder if I skipped my meals would anyone notice that I am alright?

I wonder if religion is important? That people would spend time understanding it, I wonder if my faith is strong, that its enough to overcome the past and courage to move on? I wonder if I am able to breathe new life to my soul ?

I wonder if there is a program to install love? or to make someone human? I wonder if ever I was given a chance, would I do it again or would I do something different? I wonder…

3 comments:

zewt said...

after wondering... time to move on...

niss.. said...

[zewt] u really think so?

Anonymous said...

so.... u taking up poetry i c hahaahah