Friday, May 25, 2007

And then there was one..

I have no time to blog these few days because I’m down with 1 man power again. Me and me. My assistant left like 2 weeks ago and now my life is busy like hell plus my boss is giving me datelines and my family is going on holiday without me and I’m losing the bet between them.

Something is really wrong here because everything in my life is JUS not so right NOW and despite that I have money coming in I dun seems to have the time to spent them.

I SEE MYSELF on and off my bed to work and back to bed to sleep. And in between times is jus eat and shit.

I feel no difference from a cow working like a slave on the field.

It seems now that 24 hour is really not enough NOW and everyday is passing so fast. I only can pass by my days even as I glance at advertisement and billboards at the roadside knowing that the Pirates of Caribbean is on screen now and the new Sony Ericsson phone is out and the pre-Sale is on. And here I am rushing in betweens appointment catching my breath and a glimpse of what i did in the day.

I’m in the brink of snapping out any moment.

Human are so difficult to pleased and so to hard be satisfied with life , then again, which human does not want to improve their life?

No comments: