Friday, October 3, 2008

Need to update more often!

Ever since taking up this new job, I realise that I haven’t got the time to blog and my blog looks like its covered with spider perhaps layered of dust. To add things worse, there isn’t any access to broadband because I’m been travelling quite often. Time past really fast and i noticed that my blog has been left idle for 3 months.

There were times when I was waiting at the lounge after checking- in the airport, I’ve been inspired by the people around me doing their thing and I really wanted to blog about life and how each individual is so caught up doing their thing. But everytime after the flight, my draft will continue to stay at the draft inbox and never really make it to the post that I wanted to blog about.

Anyways, I would like to give a big shout out to all my Muslims friends “ Selamat Hari Raya maaf Zahir batin” and remember to give me a call cause I love eating rending… ok kidding..but if you do open house, call me k?..lol

Also, my next trip would be in east Malaysia, K.K, so any of you guys who are going to be there, please gimme a call, we go eat scrumptious seafood k?.. the locals said that the seafood in K.K is really good and really cheap….

* * * *

On the other hand…….the market for property has been very slow lately, that’s is why I have some time to blog, which does not sounds like a good news. Many investors who previously bought property are now selling off their property because they wanna have more cash in hand, which means there is now more supply than demand. Also, the increase price in petrol and everything is not helping any better….but then again, if you have ample amount of cash, the right time to buy is now cause after recession, people will start to buy property again, and the price will go up and you have high possibility selling off your property at a later market and reap a return for 100% in the near future. Then again, its all my prediction. ..lets come back to this post and check out again if my prediction were true. : p....gotta work now, i'll update you guys with my recent awesome shopping trip to bangkok as well as what gwailos do when they are there...

3 comments:

zewt said...

hey... any cheap property to recommend then? i am looking for a place.

niss.. said...

[zewt] for investment or for own use?

zewt said...

for own use.