Saturday, May 24, 2008

what i do on boring days!

so... the other day i was so so bored, i've decided to do the big-mac chant, the well known chant, i'm a bit too old for this because my sister gave me those look "+ _+ when i told her that i went to take the challenge;

please dun ask me why i did it because i know people who knows me knows that i will not do it but i did it...
okay, if that was confusing enough, i really did not know why i initially wanted to do it but i redeem 2 big-mac, both within 3 secs!!..

i'm not a fast food lover because fast food sucks!!! so my camera guys gets the hamburger! ( i actually have it recorded) : P

by the way, if you want to watch the video, you can gimme a call and i'll sent it to you personally because i feel shy on camera... ( very malu to put it up here also)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...thanks for that sesame seed buns.will share the remaining voucher with u again....