Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Resolution 2008!

Regardless of the many resolutions that I make every year, I realized that somehow it is very difficult to tick off everything that I have accomplished in the whole year,

However, this time my 2008 resolution are :

  1. To be on time

[I realize that despite that I always make an effort to wake up early, I have a tendency to snooze my alarm, so to make a change, I bought myself an alarm clock which goes… KKKKRINGGGGGGG when the time is up]

  1. To be simplistic

[ I’m not a complicated person, perhaps a little bit weirdo and sometimes crazy and I even bring my craziness attitude to my workplace, gonna cut down on it ]

  1. To sleep less

[ despite the many hours that I sleep in a day, I still feel the need to take a nap or sleep. An average people would need like 6 – 8 hours, but I would need 10 hours ]

  1. To shop less

[ I’m a shopaholic, please dun ask me how many dresses or shoes or bags or jewelry or clothes I owned, because I lost count, and hopefully I would be able to resist tempatation, but this would only be materialize after my shopping trip to Bangkok of course ]

  1. To praise other for their good work

[ ok , I admit that I usually don’t acknowledge someone’s good work unless they are really good for me to praise them, that would exclude kids, because kids can be good at anything even though they make a mistake…… so I should really start praise people at my work for the good works they have done..gosh I’m BADDDDD! ]

FIVE IS all that I need to keep for year 2008, I guess I would continue to improve and improve

Having said that, in order all my resolutions to work well, I would make sure that my heart is at the right place.

Right heart produce right attitude, right attitude will produce right action, right action will produce the right result.. ….

Have a nice day…………..

5 comments:

Horny Ang Moh said...

Ah! U got 5 I got 10!!! So ur more easy to keep! He! He! I only post up today! Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Shop less? Can ar?

zewt said...

sleep less... that is sooooo easy to do... just read more blogs at night hahaha...

niss.. said...

[hor ny ang moh] 5 is good enough to keep, u make sure u tick off all 10 resolutions by the end of year 2008

[adrian] shop less...hmm....tryin lor

[zewt] if i read more blogs at night, i end up sleeping through out the day, where can worr?

Johnny Ong said...

yeah, get one alarm clock that will wake the whole household members up and i'm sure u'll rush to keep it quiet.

u can also put it at another corner of yr room.