Friday, November 17, 2006

Not enough time

Haaa.. for a moment I was thinking that this is not me, of all the things I would do,
This would be ..the last thing on my mind, which is blogging!
I always give myself stupid excuses that I won’t blog, I give myself excuses like : I’m low profile, I don't need this. Or that I’m too busy with work?, I have better things to do like (ermm……..reading some other people blog when I can actually create one in less than 5 mins…..) ….

But the fact is………..

I enjoy reading people’s blog, so why don’t I have one? I guess deep inside me I jus wanna share something or let close friends know of my current status

So here it goes………so much for being low profile!

2 comments:

voch said...

Haha, esjm the low profiler ;) Glad u're back up on yr feet.

niss.. said...

thanx for your smses while i was hospitalised..u cheered me up!